Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Vintage Paper

 I made a big ole project for myself.  

I wanted vintage looking cotton watercolor paper for the Christmas cards.  

I could only buy large sheets...but if I ordered them I could make my own size papers. 

They had a deckle edge... uffda...I watched some You Tube Videos...but finally just went out on my own and figured it out. 


I scored the paper...turning it every which way. 


Then I ripped and ripped...

Perfect vintage looking papers to watercolor on...maybe I have not tried that part yet. 

Lots of scraps. 
Far Side


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie