Monday, September 23, 2024

Happy Fall

 Lots of the leaves are just turning brown and falling off the trees...especially in our Oaks. 

Fall is here, our temperatures in the 80's might be history along with the humidity.  The potato harvest has begun after the temperatures cooled off. 


The little Asters are blooming quite nicely.  

Far Guy is feeling a tad bit better, improvement is slow.  Yesterday we recycled, searched for something lost that was eventually found and went out for lupper at our favorite Mexican place...we can still sit out on the patio there.  One more Sunday lupper and they will close until next Spring. 

Grandson Noah has Covid, praying he makes a full recovery.  Grandson Adam has started a new job in Western North Dakota.  The giggly Grand girls Savannah and Paige called me on my birthday.  Maddie messaged me that Grandpa should spoil me all day long. 

So Fall is here, I wonder if we will have good Fall color or not. Soon I will begin mulching leaves with the lawn mower.  

Oh and some of the Lilacs are looking better with new growth and some are even blooming again...who knew? 

Far Side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie