Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Tests

 I had a small bigger than I thought surgery yesterday at the Dermatologists Office.  The biopsy on my shoulder came back as atypical cells and the spot on my cheek came back as malignant melanoma. So both spots were taken care of.  I have a considerable amount of discomfort but am glad to have it behind me....keeping fingers and toes crossed that these biopsies come back clear and the huge hole in my face heals well.  They will do some kind of genetic testing on the first samples...some study to see if there is a genetic link to melanoma. 

 Hopefully I can cross this off the freaking list. 

All my eye tests came back okay/normal for aging eyes...cross that off the list too. 

Far Guy is taking good care of me.


Far Side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie