Thursday, September 19, 2024

Smudge and the treat lady

 I could interview Smudge for you today.  I am not quite certain of her voice yet but will give it a whirl. 

"Smudge how old are you now?"  

Arf Arf  ...4 months plus a week or two

"Is it true that you encountered the electric fence around the garden?"

Yippp Yippp

"Did you try and eat a Wooly Bear Caterpillar?"  Note that she has a pointing action going on.

Yes but the treat lady told me NO.


"Was it a solid black Wooly Bear, that could mean no Winter or the worst Winter ever?" 

All I know is it smelled bad so I didn't eat it.

"Smudge did you terrorize Snapping Turtle babies today?"

Yes, I gave them the what for ...for a long time...did you hear me barking at your place?


"Smudge who is your favorite treat lady?"


Well you would be #1 but all you have is the lousy Cheerios that are a low calorie treat for my fat brother. 

:)

18 comments:

  1. Smart dog! Love the interview and seeing the baby snapping turtle. We only see snapping turtles when they’re quite large and ferocious. 🥹 RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview with smudge...Smudge was exploring and having a good time at it. Sounds like me...always craving a treat that is NOT low calorie. The tiny turtle is so cute! Your smudge has a big personality....Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love it! Morris used to write on my blogs. As a Jack Russell he had strong opinions on everything.
    I wonder if Charlie has a voice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's a cutie all right. And that was a great interview!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny! Smudge is quite the character. The last photo is simply adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROLF!! Great pics and you made them come alive with your interview. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It took a while to know who the Treat Lady is. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha! So... what did the woolly bear predict?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was solid black...so my guess is a horrible winter long and with lots of snow:(

      Delete
  9. Smudge is so cute! She must be smart too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful coloring! Is she a mix?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, Smudge is adorable as is the tiny turtle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie