Sunday, March 3, 2013

Saturday at Grandma and Grandpas

The boys are a real handful..they didn’t wake up til almost noon.  They are so quiet you hardly know that they are in the house..except for an occasional can I have a ..fill in the blank..something to eat or drink.  Our house was never this quiet when our girls were teenagers.

I made them go outside with me today..to get some fresh air and throw the ball for the dogs.

IMG_5511

They are happy well adjusted boys..and will usually do everything I ask them too.

IMG_5514

Little Elvis, Miney and Chance waiting on Noah to throw the ball.

They are fussy eaters..still yet most likely forever. Adam likes spaetzle (German Noodles) at the moment and Noah likes pizza. I did get some milk down them at lunch in the form of a Chocolate Malt.  Even if they are fussy eaters they help at mealtime, they set the table and help with dishes..their Mother has taught them well:)

Blog Signature

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I know you are proud of them. I'll bet Chance was excited to have visitors!

Alan Burnett said...

They look grand lads. And as a founder member of the Fussy Eaters Club, I say - good for them.

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, glad to hear they are great boys......well, about fussy eating, thats me too.......Love the picture of the dogs waiting for the throw of the ball, Blessings Francine.

DJan said...

Sleeping till noon, when do they go to bed? They look like fine young men, and I'm sure the dogs enjoyed having them to play with. You are always organizing and making things happen, it seems!

Beth said...

They look like very happy kids. I am glad you had a nice visit with them.

GramMary said...

If fussy eating is the worst thing they ever do, you can be very thankful and proud. :)

Karen said...

Those teenagers like to sleep in:)
Nice that you are having a good visit with them. Unfortunately I didn't grow up with grandparents around. I think I missed out:(

Lynda said...

They are such typical males for their outdoor dress. It doesn't matter that it is cold enough for snow to stay frozen. They still have their coats open and no hats. Reminds me of my husband and son-in-law. Of course, your guys are still young with a good circulation system - - not my age with a thyroid deficiency.

Red said...

For fussy eaters they look pretty healthy to me. Yes, kids are always fun to be around even if they're always leaning in the refrigerator door.

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Ooh, a youngster who likes spaetzle! Excellent taste, literally.

Linda said...

Great post. Love your photos!

MTWaggin said...

...cuz Gma raised Mom well! :) They sure are growing fast and surprised they haven't eaten you out of house and home!

Anonymous said...

They look like very nice young men!

LindaG said...

Our youngest (24 now) is still a fussy eater. Though he pays his own food bills now.
Good photos.
Have a wonderful week!

Sam I Am...... said...

How wonderful to have such nice, respectful and helpful grandsons. They're tall...they must be eating something good for them! LOL! The dogs are so cute all together....their own little family reunion...like cousins playing together.