Monday, October 7, 2024

Trees

 Some of the trees are getting a bit of color...most are just blah...


These Maples were showing off quite nicely against the blue sky! 

So far we have just two medical appointments this week...I get to go back to Physical Therapy on Thursday...yeah me I will be able to walk without pain again for a few days!   I am consistently doing my PT exercises...but I need that extra deep massage and am looking forward to it. 

We had terrible winds late Saturday night early Sunday morning...lots of twigs are in the yard.   Our lights flickered several times but we didn't lose power...the winds were 62 mph. 

A few more days and I will be done painting the Christmas ornaments...some have even been delivered instead of mailed!

Far Side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie