Thursday, October 17, 2024

Update

 Still not feeling great.  The Doctor believes I have an infection in the deep stitches in my face and has prescribed antibiotics.  So I hope that make me feel like a new person and SOON.  She said she would hate to go back into my face to retrieve those deep stitches.


This is one of the prettiest Maple trees on the way to Detroit Lakes.  I have stopped many times to take a photo...it looked just about the same yesterday...although this photo is from 2009. 

 Far Side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie