Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Progress

 I mulched the leaves in our yard on Monday and got some mulching done at my baby brothers shop.  I still have more areas to do but it rained a bit on Tuesday.  Our weather went from nice and warm to chilly.

I probably still have time before it snows.  Most of the leaves are on the ground and not in the trees.  One big wind would help me out! 
 
I refreshed all the solar lights in the yard and took care of some odds and ends. 
 
I finished all the Christmas ornaments and they are wrapped up and ready for tins/mailers and bags for deliveries.  I will reveal the design after they have been mailed out sometime in November. 

No progress on the Christmas card yet...the paper, cards and envelopes are ready...I just need to watercolor the design and sign them. 
 
The swelling in my face has gone down, I still have one problem area where a stitch might be surfacing.
Uffda. 

Far Guy had quite a time over the weekend with all the fragrances of flowers, perfumes and aftershaves.  He struggled on Sunday and Monday...but seems better now.  Fingers crossed that we averted a hospital stay. 
Far Side 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie