Thursday, October 3, 2024

Up North

 We had a combined 5 Doctors appointments on Tuesday and Wednesday Up North in Grand Forks, ND  2 for me and 3 for Far Guy.  All is well, other than we are aging...no cure for that. 

We went out for supper with Andy and Jen to a new place (Helix). My steak was good....my only complaint was they make their own steak sauce and I like Heinz 57.  Far Guy did not eat his crunchy green beans and I thought they were delicious.  This new place rivals Harry's and they have mostly gluten free options. 

Sadie was great company...she woke me up in the morning...first she jumps on the bed and lays down on top of you and licks your face, then your hands covering your face all the while her tail wags 90 miles per hour.  That is Sadie for you. 


Someone bought her a new toy.   She likes it.  

Pet Co is a great store.

We are back home safe and sound.

A few trees are beginning to change color.
Far Side



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie