Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Chilly

  It froze the other night and the high yesterday was 52F or 12C eh. 

I have some swelling at the surgical site on my face.  The Dr said to use ice once in a while and Benadryl...well I fell asleep with ice on my face.  Good thing the ice had a towel covering it!  I woke up shivering and haven't warmed up since.  Needless to say I am not feeling terrific as my body is fighting off whatever this is. 

I will return to the Doctor on Wednesday if there is no improvement. 


Far Side


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie