Friday, October 11, 2024

Dry Needles

 Yesterday at Physical Therapy I had a dry needles treatment.  Thin needles inserted into my back and left butt cheek, then they were electrically stimulated.  It was a bit weird...and seemed to help with the pain for a short time.   Then the pain was back again...and I was real sore and exhausted...tired upon tired.  I had a long nap.  

Very little accomplished around the house...one load of laundry, groceries put away, one small organizational clean up project ( I went through all the acrylic paints and threw away old ones!) and I completed painting the Christmas ornaments. 


  Looks like Fall out the window. 

Far Side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie