Saturday, October 5, 2024

Red Leaves

 The leaves are slowly beginning to change.  We have had a few chilly nights and that helps color things up.  Usually we are past peak by now....strange weather. 

I was out mulching leaves and noticed this Oak...a Red Oak with nice fall color. 

I got my stitches out on Thursday, my face feels much better without the stitches, so I am back to mostly normal activities.   I am on a three month recheck program now since I had skin cancer. 

Far Guy got his Flu shot at one of his Doctors appointments this past week.  I did not have mine yet.  He had little to no reaction. 

Far Side
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie