Saturday, October 12, 2024

Busy Days

 Friday was a busy day.  I cleaned the bathroom, did a few loads of towels etc, straightened up a bit and then went to my baby brother and his brides home for a quilting /crafting day.  There I had good visits with a couple of my cousins...got to give them hugs and support when we learned of our cousin Kathy's death.  So sad...she never really recovered from the stroke that she had years ago and slipped further and further away every day.  Kathy gave the best hugs...we will all miss her.   It doesn't seem real that she is no longer with us. 

I spoiled Baxter and Smudge...I tell ya Smudge is pretty cute!

I worked on some crochet scrubbies...I sell them at a shop in Grand Forks ND.  Everyone else there was sewing...they are all working on quilts...maybe I will take some photos as I will head over there today with my camera and some wild rice soup that I have ready to go together right away in the morning and some sauerkraut and sausages that we will have for lunch.  

Yesterday we had chili and a wonderful cabbage salad, sourdough bread and cookies!

Far Side

I have 46 cousins on my Dad's side of the family.  Kathy is the 8th to die. Kathy was 75 years old she was just 16 days shy of her 76th birthday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie