Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Crochet Scrubbies

 There is a great pattern for a number of scrubbies at Yarnspirations.   Niece Katie first shared the pattern with me a number of years ago.  I have a small workbag with balls of scrubby yarn...Red Heart or Hobby Lobby brand they are all good.  There are many different types of yarns to use.  I use a 4mm crochet hook just because I like the feel of that size hook and I have several Tulip Crochet hooks that size. 


I like scrubbies that are a bit larger so I usually do four rounds instead of three as the pattern suggests. 


It is an easy to carry with you project easily worked on in the car or waiting at some appointment.  

I do make them to sell in a craft shop but I give many of them away.  

Personally I use them all the time much like a dish rag...they dry out quickly and are easily washed with other kitchen towels...or replaced. 

Far Side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie