Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Younger

 Found this photo, it was most likely taken around 1991 or 1992. 

Amazing Far Guy had hair...well some hair.  My hair was quite long and was not yet grey. 


When I showed this to Far Guy he said "What in the world were we doing?"  

The photo was taken at our old resort Pine Springs and we were moving dirt around in forms so that we could pour cement.  We were making cement pads for the campground.   We borrowed a cement mixer from Uncle Archie and mixed the cement and poured it ourselves. 

We were younger then. 

Far Side

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie