Sunday, May 29, 2011

Growing Like Weeds

The “grands” are growing like weeds. I always like to take pictures of them all lined up…tallest to shortest.

Grands 2004

This was in 2004, the year that Far Guy and I made them all walking sticks with their names on them. I think Miss Paige has her shoes on the wrong feet. Oh well, Adam has no shoes on at all.

Grands 2007

This was in 2007, they had a good time fooling around.

IMG_3140 This year was no different. The girls are awfully close to the same height..I bet by next year Adam passes up the girls, and is standing next to his brother.  

IMG_3142

Finally.. they are ages 9, 12, 13, 14 (almost 15) and 12.

Yesterday they toured the museum, and helped with some projects.  They all loved the ghost story..and believe that the place is haunted. Miss Paige did not want to go down to the bathrooms in the “scary basement” all by herself. 

The boys are out of school for the year, the girls still have a few days to go, Savannah won’t be finished until June 13..and then she and Maddie start Hockey Camp for the rest of the summer.

We are blessed with beautiful and handsome grands, we are very proud of them all:)

18 comments:

DJan said...

Yes, Connie, they are really beautiful people, can I say that about the two boys? You are truly fortunate to have them all together for these pictures, and it's fun for me to see them as they grow up. Thanks for sharing 'em!

LindaG said...

You are indeed! Happy Sunday to you all! :)

Gail said...

Oh, no, I did a connect for you with an award...ignore it, it will show up tomorrow at my post.

Sorry!

Beautiful grandchildren, amazing how fast the grow up!

CiCi said...

That was a fun trip down memory lane, so fun seeing the grands at different ages.

Just Stuff From a Boomer said...

Hug all the Grands for me. I usually get to see mine about twice a year. I know how you love it when they are around.

Anonymous said...

They sure do grow fast,good looking grand's

Anonymous said...

I for got to say from Patsy .Google only lets me comment if I say anonymous.

LPC said...

What a very lovely set of grandchildren you have. Must be so much fun.

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Yes, they are very good-looking children. I'll bet they loved their insiders' tour of the museum, ghost and all.

The Retired One said...

They are beautiful grandkids, you must be very proud (as you should be!)..have fun with them..they are growing so fast,they will be gone with lives of their own before you know it!

Mimi said...

How fun for you! Two of my favorite things - grandchildren/children and museums! Lucky you.

That Janie Girl said...

They are all beautiful! I wanna come play with y'all, sounds like you all had fun!

Dreaming said...

The pictures are so much fun to look at. When (if?) I get grands I'll have to remember to take "reference" pictures like that each year.

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful shots!

linda m said...

Great pictures; they sure do grow up fast.

Lynda said...

Kids are something that makes time fly by because they grow very fast! They look like they enjoy being together and being with you. I think it's fun they came to the museum. I hope they will let you continue taking the pictures of them together because over the years, it's great entertainment to look at them.

L. D. said...

Wow, that was fun to watch them grow up. They do all even out eventually. They look like a good group to give grandma and grandpa a good time. They will be more teens than not and that will be fun too.

gayle said...

I love the way you have taken their pictures!! Beautiful grandchildren you have!