I have been tagged to list my six quirks! Only six ..piece of cake. I was tagged by The DVM's Wife ..she is so sweet.
My Six Quirks
1. I love farm smells, a wet dog, freshly cut hay, a sweaty horse..and even hogs!
2. I embarrass my daughters on a regular basis. Saying penis or vagina right out loud does it every-time.
3. I am a recovering Obsessive Compulsive person. I used to scrub my kitchen floor twice a day. I bathed my poor daughters twice a day when they were little..love that new baby smell too! I have made a nice recovery..thank you!
4. I love black licorice and hoard it.
5. I don't carry a purse or a bag, I kept leaving it places.
6. I cried when my 1984 Ford Bronco II was sold and left the yard. I drove it for 20 years, it was like an old friend, getting me through snowbanks and muddy roads. I still miss it. Kinda sick isn't it?
Oh the list goes on and on...
Now that I have spilled my guts. Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you
Mention these rules on your blog
Tell about your six quirks
Tag six bloggers to do the same
Leave them a comment to let them know that you have tagged them
I am not a tagging freak..this is the first time I have been tagged. This is the first time I will be tagging people ...I am like a Virgin Tagger.. HA.. Your It: Lattice, A little of this a little of that, Jewels Gems, Life on a Colorado Farm, Muddy Boots Dream and Just a Hippie Gypsy.
Well I look at it as an opportunity to get to know a person better.. :)