Sunday, August 8, 2010

High School Reunion Continues

Far Guy and I went to a local "watering hole" last night to reconnect with former class members.  I was able to locate a few of my classmates that I had not seen in over twenty years.  One was even more obnoxious with her camera than I am.  I refrained from taking photos..besides that photos of old people with grey hair are not my thing. 

I visited with a couple of kids that I started school in first grade with...Vivian and Mark.  Now there is a pair..one of them had to walk back to the Legion to retrieve her car in her jammies after she sobered up after Friday nights festivities.  She claimed she was still hung over..but was still sucking them down.   Can you tell that I have absolutely no tolerance for drunks?  I did have a nice visit with Dianne and Debbie..both skin and bones..I cannot believe how skinny some gals can be and still be alive.  Trudy and Donna, now there are a couple of gals that are always smiling..no matter what.  I did enjoy myself..despite my bad attitude.

When I was ready to go home I could not for the life of me find Far Guy.  I asked his classmates..they replied well he was just here...it seems he was hiding from me, right behind one of his Air Guard /High School buddies..I asked them, "What are you two up to?"  They said "Oh not much, we are just mooning people."

I did take a photo..two old bald guys having a good time:)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's cute!

West Side of Straight said...

Glad you were there. I think people thought maybe I'd been drinking all night, but not so. Fun can be had without the headache!

DJan said...

Bwahahaha! Love the moons.

That Janie Girl said...

That is too cute! Glad you had a good time.

Pamela said...

the moonin' guys make me laugh.
I don't tolerate the drinking exhibitions, either.
I always say there are two skinny women inside of me fighting to get out. I know what keeps them alive. More fudge please.

RURAL said...

Oh my, she is out in full force once again. Way to go, speak it like you see it. I am giggling, and of course wondering if I can get away with saying what I think like you do.

I like it, you keep me entertained, all the time.

And yes, scrawny isn't pretty, neither is drunk!

Jen

L. D. said...

You are so brave to keep hanging around them. I never went to the first few reunions as the bar was where they had them. I guess some of the guys were busy trying to pick up younger girls and it was just like being in junior high mentally. I really had to smile at the last photo.

LadyFi said...

I never go to school reunions.

Love that photo of the bald guys - those heads looks like boiled eggs... ;-)

Country Gal said...

The mooning guys made me chuckle! I graduated high school in 1984. I am only 44 . There are days I feel 90 lol I have started all the life changes at 38 including the weight gain , my mum was the same. I went to my reunion years ago, I never kept intouch with anyone. I was a farming tomboy type then and hung around the guys ,hangin around the gals was boring lol I am still that way most of the time and I had two boys so that worked out lol. Well all the girls at the reunion looked awful, warn n ragged looking and the pretty skinny ones were well over weight, I felt good about my self then cause I didnt change for the worse as they did or that I had thought. My mum has always said that we arent getting older , just getting better!

Country Gal said...

By the way I love your bluntness lol I to am like that, tell it like it is ! Way to go !

Country Gal said...

Well some of us are getting better , cant say much for the others I went to high school with lol

Lanny said...

Nice!

Rae said...

Love the moon shot! Far Guy is so funny. My 40th high school reunion was this year. As usual they forgot to invite me - not that I would have gone anyway. I am one of the few that stayed in this God forsaken town and yet they can't seem to locate me. Oh Well. I graduated from a class of nearly 1000 seniors - I suppose it would be hard to track all of us. Saves me seeing a bunch of drunks anyway - I have a very low tolerance for them too.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

The moonin' fellas......priceless!

God bless

Rita said...

Glad you had a pretty good time after all. Funny mooning picture!!! :)