Sunday, October 28, 2018

Jeanne’s Book

I met a blogger a long time ago…she has a wicked sense of humor.  She has finally realized her dream of having a book published.  It is called The Demon Always Wins.

I bought the book from Amazon. It is a paranormal romance novel.

Finished the book a few days ago.  It was entertaining.  Not my usual kind of read but I enjoyed it none the less.

IMG_2636

As soon as the book arrived I made a book cover for it…it is difficult to make a book cover when your eyes are closed.

IMG_2638

Why a book cover?…those of you who know me well should have guessed by now.

Here is a link to Jeanne’s website

My review:  It was a entertaining, sexy, wildly descriptive good read.  I give it a 4 out of 5 stars.

Way to go Jeanne!  I am thrilled that you are published and look forward to the other books in this series.

Blog Signature

13 comments:

The Feminine Energy said...

I don't know why you made a book cover for this book and I don't know why your eyes were closed... and I didn't know the category "paranormal romance" even existed. *lol* I think I myself am "in the dark". :-) Lovingly, Andrea xoxo

Val Ewing said...

I clicked on the link so I could see the cover of the book. Good job making a cover with your eyes closed!
I love wicked funny books.
Now ... I need some quiet time just to read!

Tired Teacher said...

Congratulations to Jeanne on publishing her first book. The cover would bother me, too.

Rita said...

Okay--snake. Good job on the cover. ;)

Red said...

It's a different read when you know the author.

Granny Marigold said...

UGH!!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Sometimes we are surprised that we like a book because is isn't the type of book we would normally like

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to your friend. It’s always wonderful to realize dreams.
Blessings,
Betsy

DJan said...

Glad to hear she got her book published. Not my kind of read, for sure, but I will go over to Amazon and take a look. :-)

Jenn Jilks said...

Isn't that fun? When you know the author!

Linda Reeder said...

Ah, yes. Well, I'm not sure I would want to hold that cover long enough to read the book either.

Cynthia said...

When I saw demon in the title I had a suspicion. I checked out the book -- and I was right!!

Sam I Am...... said...

Yes, a book cover was definitely called for! Congratulations to your friend for getting published....what an accomplishment to write a book...published or not!