Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Yellow Lady’s Slipper Stamp

One day I had Far Guy’s phone, I was waiting in a parking lot for my sister in law…one thing led to another and I found a Yellow Lady’s Slipper stamp on the internet.  It seemed to be a good image…so I ordered it….a few days later it was here.

I know… I know I am supposed to be working on Christmas cards…BUT…

new stamp

When you have a new stamp you must try it out to make sure it is going to be okay.  Once I had it all inked up…I might as well stamp a table full…then I figured I should color just one…it hasn’t been made into a card yet…but it could be.  I did stop at coloring just one…I do have some restraint.

Watercolor paper

Ink Color: Rich Cocoa

atyouSpica Markers that Twinkle like stars!

Blog Signature

17 comments:

The Feminine Energy said...

How beautiful!! I've just been getting into stamping the last year or so. I use mine mostly for mixed media journals but I did help my grandgirls use them to make their Daddy a Father's Day card this year. Thank you for sharing your beautiful find... and long live internet shopping! :) Love, Andrea xoxo

DJan said...

Just the right stamp for you! It looks perfect. :-)

Phyllis Pritchard said...

Beautiful!! I love Lady Slippers!

Tired Teacher said...

Very nice! I think this will become a favorite stamp of yours.

Karen said...

Lol, we are so easily distracted! That's a great stamp for you!

Sam I Am...... said...

Aren't 'rabbit holes' fun? LOL! What a lovely stamp and you do such a great job coloring them in...it blossoms under your touch....literally! I have to get out the stamps I do have and play around with them. I think I might have a small Halloween one....here I go! Have fun! Thanks for the supply list too!

Gemma's person said...

Beautiful , no wonder it snagged you and drew you in.

Shirley said...

It's lovely, time was not wasted.

The Wykeham Observer said...

Don't restrain yourself. That is a beauty.

Cynthia said...

What a find. It was made for you!

Rita said...

I know! I can't help but mass produce, either, once I get going. That looks like a perfect stamp for you guys!! Know how you love them. :)

Red said...

Distraction? I don't think so. We have to keep active. So keep on getting distracted so that you always have something to do.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

It looks good, what a great find

Linda Reeder said...

Perfect for you. Go crazy.

Granny Marigold said...

Love the new Ladyslipper stamp! I remember those gorgeous flowers growing on the prairies when I was a kid.

Debi said...

Pretty stamp. Like you, I always like to try new things out right away!

Jacqi Stevens said...

That's a project you can save for the middle of winter to cheer you up!