Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Busy Days

 It has been a week of appointments and other "things" to attend to.   Yesterday was the second medical appointment this week... two down and one more to go... it was Far Guy's turn yesterday so he dropped me off at Hobby Lobby while he went to visit with the Nurses. 


I needed some yarn for a couple of projects.  It was a good week to need yarn as it was on sale. 

The yarn is for several new projects...a baby cap for summer made from the cotton yarn and the other is for a very washable Origami Crocheted Bag.   We will see how I do with these new projects! 

Last night we went out for supper with friends that were celebrating a birthday. 

Far Side


9 comments:

DJan said...

I wish I could still knit and crochet, but my eyesight doesn't allow it any more. Sigh.

Maebeme said...

It's always when the yarn is on sale. I was in Michaels last week and nothing was on sale...not that I need more yarn. I picked up several skeins at the thrift store anyway.

Good luck with all the appointments.

Terry and Linda said...

YAY! New fun things to work with!

Betsy said...

I love this Cotton is my favorite cotton yarn. I always try to keep a few skeins in my "stock" so I can whip up a gift if need be. I've never used the other one though. You'll have to let us know how you like it.
It is so HOT today. It's only 86F but the humidity is 89% and you can barely breathe out there. I went to Walmart a little while ago and the doors are completely steamed over, as were my glasses. It's the opposite of the winter time steaming up.
Yuck!!
I hope you have fun tonight. We're going to a friends to watch a movie. They usually go bike riding with the pastor & his wife and another lady from church on Wednesday nights but the weather is just too miserable this week so they're movie watching instead and were nice enough to invite us.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Sandra said...

That is a bonus to find it on sale.

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

Do you have a HL close to you? Lucky you! Those yarns are very pretty and on sale...you can't beat that!

Linda Reeder said...

Just checking in. I don't knit but I had an appointment myself today.

Tired Teacher 2 said...

Pretty colors!

Rita said...

Pretty yarns. I hope all the appointments go well this week. :)