I have a Bucket List and a Photo Bucket List.
I revised my Bucket List. The old list only had one thing crossed off!
1. Ride in a convertible...I did this twice.
2. Beach Boys or Moody Blues Concert...Bee Gee's would have been on the list but only Barry is left.
3. Play in the World Series of Poker
4. Go on a Cruise in the Caribbean
5. Go to Finland for a sauna
1. Visit Morden Manitoba Canada Display Gardens some year when it rains.
2. Visit the Peace Gardens
3. Learn to spin
4. Visit the church in Annandale Minnesota that my Great Grandfather helped to build
5. Spend two months in Hawaii during the winter.
This is the old church I longed to see in person. On one of the recent trips to Minneapolis we did a slight detour...went early and visited the church and then went on to stay overnight in a hotel near the clinic.
The church was originally built in French Lake Minnesota in 1896 -1897 and it was donated and moved to Annandale Pioneer Park in 1975. My Great Grandfather Isaac Yliniemi was one of the founding members.
I was thrilled to see the church in person!
If you have a bucket list...are you revising your list..or are you managing to cross some things off?