Saturday, March 14, 2009

Chance Gets Company

Company is coming, I am so excited! Miney is coming for a sleepover, she belongs to my sister, the tall guy and the two little boys, she is a Sheltie and she is beautiful!
I am waiting patiently..how much longer til she gets here anyway??
She is here! Everyone meet Miney, that is short for Hermione (Harry Potter books), her littlest boy couldn't say her whole name..so she is Miney..I Love Miney

We run and play ball, we share the ball. That's what friends do SHARE..besides that Far Side says "Sharing is a good thing." .. I think it might be one of her rules. I hope she remembers the rule that says Miney is not allowed squeaky toys at night..
We rest..and wait for SOMEONE to throw the ball.

I teach her how to catch snowballs in her mouth. I am a bit of a show off..life is good when you have friends:)

13 comments:

Emma Rose said...

Dear Chance,
I am soooooooo jealous you are cavorting with another female! I really had my hopes up....
Anyway, I am glad you have a friend to run with.

Love always,
Emma Rose

Anonymous said...

Those two look like they are having so much fun. What joy to watch them!

Debbie said...

How adorable! Hi...I am Debbie from Blueberryplains and am just checking in. I love your site and have added you to my favorite blogs list. I look forward to going back and reading some of your older blogs...meanwhile...this is a such a treat and it reminds me that my Jack Russell "Obie" needs a play date with his mom and dad and siblings down the road! :)

Unknown said...

Chance has good taste! Collie's are gorgeous dogs...and smart too. Chance is a lucky guy!

Unknown said...

OMGosh how fun for Chance! Miney is such a beauty. He must love her so! Great shots!

laurie said...

that top picture is priceless.

Jeanne Estridge said...

They're just beautiful!

That Janie Girl said...

Those are some beautiful people. I mean, dogs.

(Zack and Zanna said that.)

Lanny said...

What beautiful dogs.

Ed said...

Very cute, like two peas in a pod..:-)

Anonymous said...

That is one adorable Miney - and a good-looking Chance to boot! What fun!

The Silver Age Sara said...

Oh, so cute! I love to see dogs having a great time and enjoying life.

Girl Tornado said...

Oh, they are both so cute!! I just love watching mine play, isn't it just so entertaining?!