Since we stayed home yesterday I made some progress on several projects that I was behind with. Some mowing...and my lawn mower had to be repaired three times by Far Guy. Hopefully it is all fixed now...some safety wire may hold my mulching chute shut....when companies change a part for mulching the change is not always a good one.
I cleaned up a mess by one of the trees (long grass and leaves)...I have wagon wheels that lean there and a whole bunch of solar lights...some working and some not so much. There was an ant hill in part of that area....only a few ants...not a swarm. So I sprayed for ants. Only three Solar Lights were working.
I am working on the Christmas Card...plain old white watercolor paper works...but using a golden shade of watercolor as a wash...makes it all better. It is project. I make about 130 cards....so I work on it a long time.
I ordered yarn for a new project...another crochet along... even though I am not done with two previous crochet along projects. I figure I can rotate through them all winter. I should make a list but that would be scary. One project just needs a border. Oh well.