Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chance the scout

Chance where have you been?  Were you out for a walk all by yourself?

Chance where have you been

“Nope I am the scout!  I am on duty.”

What are you scouting ?  Turkeys or squirrels?

I just walk faster than he does.

“I am the advance scout for Far Guy, he is carrying the US Mail.”

“I am ready at the drop of a dog bone to protect all the mail and the males safe passage.”

People and animals

You are a good scout Chance.

IMG_4889

“I know.  Neither the snow, rain, wind or freezing temperatures or even Sundays stop me from taking my walk to the mail box.” :)

Blog Signature

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Chance! Boy, does it look frigid!

DJan said...

Oh, Chance, you are the Wonder Dog of all time! :-)

Primitive Stars said...

Morning, wonderful post, made me smile, gotta love that Wonder Dog Chance.......Keep Warm, Francine.

Beth said...

Good job Chance!

RURAL said...

You are a good dog, and a faithful friend, Chance.


Jen

Nancy said...

I think an extra treat should be offered for these official duties.

GramMary said...

Stunning header. Chance, you are the best. Photos make me homesick...

Red said...

Cool post Chance. I like Far Guy's warm clothes.

MTWaggin said...

Aw those two are adorable! Just sayin.

Leah said...

Chance the scout -- you are such a busy boy... Your colors are sure stunning in that white snow!

LindaG said...

Haha.
Good for you, Chance. Have a great weekend!

West Side of Straight said...

Starting to warm up a little for your walks. The wind was chilly today. Hello to all!

Karen said...

Must be awfully cold still, judging by Far Guy's outfit:)

Terry and Linda said...

Man that is cold. We had horrible cold for us, but you have us beat! Your snow looks nice...water for next year!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
http://deltacountyhistoricalsociety.wordpress.com