I have decided that instead of being in a funk about this virus situation I can do certain things every day. This is day 24 for us being safe at home.
1. Do something to make someone smile.
2. Do something for Far Guy...like let him cook.
3. Reach out to someone....check on the elderly...mail a card.
4. Complete a small project...clean out a drawer or a cupboard. Organize something!
5. Go for a walk...
6. Do something volunteer related...indexing, find a grave or crochet for charity
7. Do an activity that I enjoy...making cards, knitting, crocheting, watch a movie or taking photos.
8. Put my feet up and close my eyes for at least 30 minutes.
9. Disinfect something! Clean clean clean!
10. Pray many times a day ( easy). Accept the things I cannot change (very hard).
What would you add to your list?
I like to be in control of our situation...and this whole nasty virus has me feeling like I am in a tornado spinning out of control. So I suppose I am a bit of a control freak (who knew).
Sometimes my thoughts get the best of me.
I like to know that Far Guy is not taking any unnecessary chances that would place him in peril...
that he isn't walking too far running out of oxygen without having his phone turning blue at the edge of the road about to be run over by the Speedee Delivery guy that drives too fast on our back road that might accidentally encounter a spike stick someday... see that is what it is like inside brain at any given moment when I don't know what the heck Far Guy is up to. He has a very worn out beat up Guardian Angel...that is probably on strike.
We are melting more every day.