Sunday, September 16, 2018

Going Buggy

Had time during the garage sale to visit with some old and new neighbors and take a few photos.  The sale went well and I will add more “stuff” and repeat the sale next week.  Chance loved having company and exhausted himself greeting people just like in the old greenhouse days…we finally had to put him in the house so he could rest.

This week I will be attempting to weed out some “stuff” from Far Guys garage…if he hasn’t used it in 20 years then perhaps he should give it to me for the sale.

IMG_2232

A grasshopper

IMG_2222

A bee

I told Chance be careful where you are lifting your leg…the Sedum is a favorite spot of his.  It is also a favorite of the bees.  It seems to have thrived with his contributions.

IMG_2237

Sedum ‘Autumn Joy’

I helped Far Guy set  up a spot where he and all of his classmates can upload and look at their photos.  What a struggle…not the most user friendly site so I am certain that just a few people will be calling for instructions.  Oh well it will keep him busy…I told him I just needed to be done when I added the photos I took…or I will be going buggy for sure.

Blog Signature

13 comments:

Jenn Jilks said...

Garage sale... yikes. Good for you for down sizing, though.

Tired Teacher said...

Glad you had a successful sale

Terry and Linda said...

I'm glad you sale went so very well. Your garden is still lovely!

Victoria Zigler said...

Glad the sale was successful.

Sam I Am...... said...

Glad you had good luck with your sale. I hope mine goes as well when I have it. It's too hot here still. Next week hopefully it will cool off but the leaves are turning color regardless. Happy Sunday!

Red said...

Your post is a good example of how we have to multi task.

DJan said...

That sedum sure is pretty. And your sale sounds like it was pretty successful, too. :-)

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Oh so nice indeed

Granny Marigold said...

Have a good week cleaning out the garage and getting more 'stuff' ready for the next garage sale.

Betsy said...

Good for you having a successful sale and here’s to lots of good things unearthed in the garage for next week! I’m glad Chance enjoyed himself too.
Blessings,
Betsy

Cynthia said...

I'm sure your four-legged greeter helped increase sales. Well done, Chance!

Shirley said...

Lovely photos!Hope you sold most of your garage sale stuff. Sometimes it's hard to let stuff go, but such a relief when there's no more clutter.

L. D. said...

The official photos of our class reunion was of them all on a trailer in the parade. All had purple T shirts on and they didn’t look so good in them. They took photos of one side of the trailer and a bad one of the opposite side. Fifty years is a long time ago and add the 13 years that we knew each other in 1955 is a longer time.