Friday, September 1, 2023

Baxter is three!

 It was Baxter's birthday this week.  He was three years old on Monday August 28.  Beth sent me a photo of him.  Baxter is a Miniature Australian Shepherd that is on the tall side.  Baxter belongs to my baby brother and Beth.  


Yesterday he and I spent some time together.  


Such a pretty boy.  AND smart too, he listens to me quite well. 


Sticking out his tongue a bit...I was out of treats. 


Tired of me and my camera.  I took him out back for bit but he thought the photo session should be over and I should find more treats. 

Ok treat lady, it is hot out here and it is cool inside where the treats are! 

Happy Birthday Baxter! 
Far Side

16 comments:

Rita said...

He is a handsome fellow! :)

Miss Merry said...

Happy Birthday Baxter!!!

DJan said...

Baxter is an adorable dog, for sure. Thanks for sharing his birthday with me! :-)

Lynda said...

His fur color is so very, very pretty!

Betsy said...

Happy Birthday Baxter! My goodness, he is a handsome boy! I can't believe he's three already. He knows what is important. A/C and treats!
Blessings,
Betsy

Wanderingcatstudio said...

Happy birthday Baxter!

Sandra said...

Good looking fellow. Smart, too!

Galla Creek said...

I like Baxter. He’s beautiful.

Sara said...

Treats are important, especially when you've been posing for pictures.

L. D. said...

He is a beautiful dog. You took some great professional shots. I really like his colors. I really have never heard of this breed until I met Baxter.

Granny Marigold said...

Happy Birthday Baxter. He's a good-looking boy, so hairy ( or is it furry?)

Maebeme said...

Happy Birthday Baxter! He sure is a handsome dog.

Linda Reeder said...

Oh, he is a pretty boy!

Terry and Linda said...

Happy Birthday, Baxter!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

He's gotten to be a big handsome boy! Happy Birthday Baxter!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Baxter, you are a lucky boy!