Sunday, March 5, 2023

Projects

 My Nordic Afghan border is taking a long time to finish.  Round and Round I go!

I am working on some cards but nothing is finished, I am just busy making parts that will eventually be cards...ordered some supplies. 

Can you believe I had to order refill pages for the Grands albums?  That means there are 300 photos in their albums already.  As they are getting older I take less photos of them so I should be good for awhile! 2019 has been completed.

I am a painting and flower/leaf consultant to Far Guy. 


In the meantime I keep one eye on Far Guy, I clean a bit, do laundry and cook occasionally...and pet the dogs. 

Far Side

12 comments:

Maebeme said...

Those albums are going to be so special for the grands.
And the carved flowers are so pretty and so delicate. Beautiful work.

Linda Reeder said...

Your life sounds pretty good! Enoy it all.

Miss Merry said...

Busy lady! Those albums will be honored for generations.

Lynda said...

It sounds like a good schedule. Is FG improving? Hopefully no worse with his breathing. I think your winter schedule is great. It seems to pass by quicker with you there rather than at home. Plus it seems fun and beneficial to everyone.

Betsy said...

It sounds like you're getting a lot done. Those flowers are so pretty and delicate and the photo albums are going to be treasured by the grands.
I'm to the heel portion on the second Christmas stocking. They're more time consuming that I would have thought.
Blessings and hugs,
Betsy

Rita said...

Looks like FarGuy's bouquet is going to be stunning!
All your patience will be rewarded with your Nordic Afghan. Beautiful from all we've seen.
I'm curious what you had to order for your cards?

Red said...

Doing photo albums for family is a huge job.

diane in northern wis said...

One of these fine days I know you will finish that Nordic project. I love the flowers that far guy is woodcarving, and your painting is always beautiful. I hope far guy is continuing to feel better. Sounds like you're figuring out many ways to keep busy. Good for you guys. How's your Mom doing?

Terry and Linda said...

Having dogs to pet is such a good thing.

Wanderingcatstudio said...

his wood carving is just amazing!!!

www.self-sufficientsam.blogspot.com said...

That is such a wonderful gift you are giving your grandchildren. I can't believe that Far Guy makes those delicate flowers. They are beautiful.

Victoria Zigler said...

Sounds like you're getting a lot done.