It was one of those Winter Wonderland Days that I just can’t get enough of.
At least it was above zero, ya know it has to warm up to snow and make the roads all snotty.
The road is there in-between the high line poles.
No hope for any Vitamin D absorption yesterday. I wonder sometimes why we live here?
Now this is important!!
In the past week or two, six people have died in North Central Minnesota from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. Six needless preventable deaths. Do you have a Carbon Monoxide Detector? If you have a Liquid Propane or Natural Gas appliance of any sort in your home then you need a Carbon Monoxide Detector.
We have two Carbon Monoxide Detectors and three smoke alarms in our home.
We are springing forward this weekend…so put batteries on your list. We change our batteries in ALL our alarms twice a year when we spring ahead and then again when we fall back. I don’t care if the batteries are still good, change them anyway…you and your family are worth it! Use those half used up batteries in a toy or something.
Dying from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning is preventable. Parents are without children, and children are without parents just because they had no Carbon Monoxide Detectors.