Friday, December 10, 2010

At Jens

We are Up North at Jen’s..
IMG_9742
The boys… I swear they grew two inches since we seen them last. I don’t think they eat enough to be growing so much..but what do I know about little boys…having only raised girls..boys are sometimes a bit of a mystery to this Grandma. 
IMG_9784
Chaucer’s tail, Miney and Jen
In years to come we will laugh at Chaucer’s tail being in this photo. Chaucer is the cat.  Jen had a minor surgery earlier in the day..she is looking great…and will be better than new in a few days.
Jen is all decorated for Christmas!
IMG_9765
Outside as well as inside. 
IMG_9737
She is much more organized than I am..I did get our Christmas Cards ordered and the stamps purchased and the mailing labels printed and some packages mailed off.  I still have time:)

11 comments:

Country Gal said...

Great that Jen is on the mend. I am slowly getting our Christmas decorations up, just not in the spirit of it all yet even though we have loads of snow. Have a wonderful weekend.

Lanny said...

I really like the front of her house! The boys don't look like they're starving, surely they must eat when you aren't looking.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Good to hear that everything went well with Jen. The pic of the boys is great. Boys are like that. They open the fidge door and inhail then when they stand up....they're two inches taller!

God bless ya sweetie and have a stupendous weekend!!! :o)

Patsy said...

Happy that Jen is doing good and the boys.
About the queston and the e-reader - it is like a book only it tells you how many pages there are in the book and how many you have read. So you know when you get close to the end of the book.

Lynda said...

Well - - - I have my Christmas letter in my head and the rough draft on paper. . . . praying your Jen will continue with a speedy, uncomplicated recovery.

West Side of Straight said...

Jen is going to love the no glasses look! She already looks great!

Rae said...

I am glad to hear that Jen's surgery is over and she is doing well. Once these first recovery days are done, she will be so happy to be without glasses. Even with sore eyes, she is looking fabulous. Minie is such a good girl - staying by her mom and offering comfort.

troutbirder said...

Handsome grandsons there for sure. We raised two sons ourselves. Those were the days my friend....

L. D. said...

I am happy she is doing fine. Those boys look like a lot of energy for not having eaten very much. I bet in a couple of years they will be wolfing down a lot more food. I do love the tail.

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely with snow and grandkids and decorations!

Marla said...

Hope Jen is good as new.