Thursday, February 26, 2009

He Left Us

He is leaving us.... He left... I can't believe you told him to leave me at home.... Who is gonna watch him? You know it is my job to keep an eye on him...


I am SAD... very sad.. you should be sad too. We are missing out big time... the Library parking lot might have had lots of dogs to bark at. You could have gone shopping.. you could have had fun.. Why did you say " NO, I am staying home today" Then to include me in your at home plans.. It is just NOT fair.

I am just mad.. so mad .. I am not even going to look at you. Serves you right..


It's about time you came to your senses. I can smell which way he went...

I can track him, yup the car is GONE. He is gone in the car..all by himself..without me..

I am hot on his trail. If you run really fast with me we can catch up in a couple of miles. Get a move on! WHAT?? We have to stay in the yard today.. we really have to stay at home? DARN
OKAY, I will wait here, still as a statue. Watching for him to come home. I hope he doesn't get lost. If he gets lost, it will be all YOUR fault.

You go inside, no sense in both of us waiting in this snowbank. I will be right here...waiting all alone... :)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Chance....he's breaking my heart!

DayPhoto said...

Oh, what a sad puppy! Did you show your husband? He should see this saddness. Oh, saddness.

Your photos are great! They really do tell a story.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sweet!

Liz in PA said...

Dear Connie~ I think "CHANCE" is the most beautiful animal friend you have! He is always so alert and very sensitive to YOURS and Far Guy's every mood!

Such a Sweetie Pie! I almost wish they could speak to us in (people-dog-speak) at times.

But usually one can read their minds just by looking in their soulful eyes!

Great post and Wonderful Pictures!

Liz in PA

Jan said...

Poor Chance!!!

Andrea said...

Excellent photos!! Sophie is just the same when Jones goes out!! Great post. :)

Roxane B. Salonen said...

Far Side, you had me worried by your title. I thought Chance had left us. Whew, what a relief! Cute post. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, so funny! And touching... I love your dog!

Moms Musings said...

How cute. So that's how our animal friends feel when we leave them at home.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww! Poor Chance! Left alone by HIS man! No matter that YOU might be lonesome!

I hope FarGuy appreciates the devotion!

linda m said...

Poor Chance, his look is so pathetic! Hope Far Guy comes home soon.

Jackie said...

What a cute post!!!! Your dog is so sweet...I found your blog thru Susan (Oz Girl). Will be stopping by more often!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Jackie

Girl Tornado said...

Chance is such a beautiful dog -- I noticed the fur in his paws in one pic, my one aussie has long fur in her paws too... my husband calls her the "grinch". :) I loved your photos of Chance on this post, and very humorous read.

Lanny said...

Chance is a sweet dog. Love those loyal, hard working Border Collies.