I am going to focus on sunny thoughts.
1. My husband is in the kitchen cooking. He will be baking eggs in cupcake cups inside a muffin tin. He says we should call it a cupcake tin. Soon he will ask me for some direction..yup… am I done with the eggs? “Yes.” Next he will ask me how much milk? Nope… he must have guessed. ( He just decided I was cranky.) His Doctor wants him to eat more protein…and eggs are one thing he can add to his diet…I suggested yogurt too.
2. Chance is good for today, he pooped and peed and drank some water and waited for his pill to be wrapped in cheese. Don’t we all wish our pills could be wrapped in something yummy.
3. The phone rang and I didn’t have to answer it. It was BBW asking us to supper…hot dogs and smores. (Baby Brother’s Wife)
4. The weather is lovely… sunny and 70 F…just perfect.
5. I have the potatoes and eggs cooked up for another installment of potato salad.
Well that’s about it for today. Five sunny thoughts…any more would be a stretch of my imagination.