Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Quickie

Ha!  I bet that got your attention.

We have a  snowstorm headed for us. We just walked into the house after an all nighter with the grand girls..they needed Grandpa and Grandma to get them from a Hockey Clinic and help to stuff their faces with pizza and keep the boogie men away during the night.

We could not get a Wifi signal up there. 

We are venturing out again to a big city for Far Guy to have a recheck on his arm. The bags are still packed and in the car..and Chance is going with us again..poor little guy is exhausted he was stalked by kitty's all night long.

I missed Pamela in the guesses yesterday..sorry Pamela..you did not win.  Miss Jennifer..you will have to take my word for it that the snow did not melt overnight.

I leave you with a beautiful Minnesota countryside springy photo:)
IMG_1870
Blog Signature

6:30 PM Update:  Returned home safe and sound about an hour ago. Far Guy had a good recheck and he has a smaller club now..we traveled the last 25 miles on terrible ice. It is going to be a terrible snowstorm..we are glad to be home:)

16 comments:

Country Gal said...

Yup your headline did get my attention,my mind in the gutter as usual here lol . We are to have snow as well YUK so much for it being over but it wont stay long here as the ground is warm now some how deep down I knew it wasnt done with snow, thats Canada for ya! Have a great day ! P.S. Hope all is good with Far Guys finger.

Nancy/BLissed-Out Grandma said...

Travel safely, and thanks for that lovely spring photo! :-)

Karen said...

Hope you don't get much snow, and it doesn't interfere with your travelling!
I checked back, and I think you've had about 4 months of snow on the ground now.
Rather you than me:)

Becca's Dirt said...

Oh my goodness - more snow. I would try to refuse it. I hope you get to where you are going and be safe out there. I bet ya'll had the best time with the grands and I'm sure they enjoyed having you over too.

Linda said...

Your probably getting the storm that just blew through here.....in fact it's still blowing through here:(

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Yep, ya sure know how to get a girl's attention there. Heeheehehe!

We have a sayin' round here if the snow stays on the ground it's just layin' around beggin' for more!

Hope Far Guys appointment went well, poor guy needs some good mojo.

God bless and have a terrific day!

lisa said...

Boy, as long as you don't get anymore snow you should be rid of it by the end of the month! We got snow the other day and most of it melted but we are supposed to get another ground cover of the white stuff again tomorrow afternoon :(

LindaG said...

I heard they're supposed to get snow in Michigan, too.
Be safe and stay warm!

West Side of Straight said...

Are you home yet? 5:25 pm! Hope all went well. jo

DJan said...

Noooo! Not another snowstorm! Didn't somebody tell Minnesota that it's SPRING now? :-)

Rita said...

I hope his check up goes well and you miss the storm driving! :)

Gail said...

Good check up wishes.

Stay warm and safe.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are home safe and that Far Guy has a smaller bandage. Hard to believe a snow storm; I know you must be so tired of snow. Hopefully you will both rest soundly.

troutbirder said...

Oh what lovely spring scenery you have there in the North Country. Here in the Banana Belt of Bluff Country the prediction is for one inch. I think we can handle it. :)

Lanny said...

Glad you arrived save and sound and in time. And with a smaller club to beat ones self with! Poor Chance, to be stalked by kitties. Our Border Collies shiver and shake when the kitties would rub on them, Peep used to mungy them a little after the cat would repeatedly ask for it, must be like a deep tissue massage.

linda m said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. We aren't getting snow here in Southeastern WI just rain. Like we need anymore "water" after our big snow melt.