Monday, July 24, 2017

Savannah

We met Savannah and her beau and we went out for lunch.  I took her 21st birthday photo.

Savvan is 21

I also took a photo of her beau and her dog Chewy.

Savannah two (2)

Savannak four (2)

We had lunch at Applebees and then walked around Home Depot because we needed a few things to do a project.

Savannah is working two jobs and will finish up one class this Fall for her AA Degree and then hopes to attend a beauty school, she likes makeup and would like to apply makeup professionally.

Savannah’s kitty Luna went missing the night of the big storm (Friday) and hasn’t been seen since.  Someone left the door open a bit too long and Luna escaped. 

Blog Signature

13 comments:

Ramblings of a Retired Lady said...

Enjoyed the seeing the pictures of Savannah and her friend. So sorry about the kitty....:( Hope your Monday is a good one!

Pauline Persing said...

Nice that all of you were able to get together for a meal and conversation.

linda m said...

What a lovely young lady!

Shirley H. said...

I hope that kitty will find her way home. Fine looking beau!

Rita said...

I hope her cat finds its way back home.
Lovely couple! :)

Terry and Linda said...

Oh, gosh! I hope they find the kitty soon! It was nice seeing Savannah and her friend.

Red said...

Happy birthday Savannah!

Cynthia said...

Another pretty granddaughter! I hope her best birthday present is the return of her kitty.

Henny Penny said...

I love seeing pictures of your grandchildren. Savannah is so pretty. I love her smile! Poor kitty. Hope he shows up soon. Savannah looks like she loves animals.

Jacqi Stevens said...

Hope Savannah finds her kitten :(

Linda Reeder said...

Good luck to Savannah as she pursues her goals. I hope her kitty comes home.

DJan said...

I also hope that the cat comes back home. Nice pictures of a lovely person with her loved ones. :-)

Sam I Am...... said...

What a darling couple and so sad about Luna...it would break my heart if one of mine got out....they don't live long out in 'the wild' here. Chewy is a cutie and good luck to Savannah with her career goals!