Thursday, September 24, 2026

Maddie and Family

Baby K started walking!!  She is just shy of 16 months old...from the video that Maddie sent she is trying really hard.

Here are photos I shamelessly stole from facebook! 

 

Look at these beautiful/handsome Great Grands of ours!

Hey Mikey holding Baby K, Cee Cee in back with her arms around Peach (most likely to hold her in place!)


Here is the beautiful family photo!  Maddie is the only one of our Grands that has children...so far!

Minnesota Weather:  High 64F or 18C  Low was 55F or 13C

What's Cooking....Eggs over easy and potatoes

Far Side 


13 comments:

  1. Sara stole exactly what I was going to say! Gotta love this 60 degree weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for Baby K! She has her own time table and as you said in a previous post, she was crawling around fast which evidently suited her fine for mobility. Her family is very, very beautiful. Our temperatures have finally decided this is the week to stop hitting ninety. Days and nights both will drop about ten degrees each. The humidity has been terrible but maybe it, too will begin to calm down. Eggs - - - I eat a Lot of boiled eggs but it is good protein. I love potatoes, too, but tend to eat more rice now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet family. You must be so proud. The last photo, the one in color, is beautiful. Linda from imagesisee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely family photos! I see CeeCee has a hand on Peach in the second photo too. Peach must be quite the character. It will be interesting to see of Baby K uses her new found walking ability to keep up with her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the family portrait. That is a photo to cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful family. It is so fun to watch them grow, the little ones and the big ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous family photo!!!! My second daughter (fourth out of five) didn't walk until she was 18 months. Some people (grandmothers) were getting concerned. Maybe even the doctor. I knew when she made up her mind, she would walk. She just preferred being carried and was very good at convincing people to just give her what she wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Four kids is a big family today. Those four will have each other. It’s wonderful. The family photo is perfect. I notice from your pictures that the two older children help with the younger two. They’ll be responsible because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LD...That is such a great looking family. Parents are proud of their kids and they should be. The kids are growing so quickly.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie