Sunday, September 13, 2026

Cousins Bonnie and Wayne

 Yesterday we had a very nice visit with Far Guy's cousin Bonnie and her husband Wayne.  Wayne had knee surgery this Summer and is finally walking and feeling like company.  

It was good to catch up with all things family before they go back to their Winter home in Florida. 

Bonnie's Impatiens...looking really good in the cooler temperatures on Saturday. 

Recently it was Bonnie and Wayne's 60th Wedding Anniversary!  Their son shared a photo of them...and so will I.

The smiles say it all ...still mostly happily married!  Happy 60th Anniversary!

Far Side


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Far Guy’s cousins on their milestone anniversary of 60 years. They look great! RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do Not look old enough to have been married sixty years! Surely you typed that wrong. Happy Anniversary to them! We would love to know their secrets for aging so well - - or hardly aging. I miss impatiens - - - and most flowers. The only way to grow flowers here is to fence in raised garden beds to protect from deer and then hope the Japanese Beetles or squirrels don't find a way in. It's all good - - gives me more time to do things inside - - some fun - - rather than be outside in the high temps and humidity! PS. People in town don't seem to have the same wildlife issues with gardens we county people do - - especially when our neighbors own forest acreage on two sides of us - - but that's what makes this place quieter and very special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had visitors. Bet you spoke of old times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary to the happy couple! So nice you were able to get a visit in before they head south.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to see these smiles! Have a happy day, Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! 60 years is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are obviously enjoying a happy life together, given their very youthful appearance and big smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary to this lovely couple. I noticed their smiles and they are so pretty... Beautiful red impatients...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary!!! Good to hear the knee is recovering and they can go to Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's something special about visiting with family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 60 years is something for a smiley couple to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LD...I would love to have a winter place to live but I am too old now to figure out how to get it to happen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie