We ordered groceries to be delivered, I cleaned out the fridge before they were delivered. Many days of no good food in there...some 12 days old. Yuck.
Far Guy worked on his wood carvings. He has some new ones happening. On Thursday we both worked on Christmas Ornament Carvings...one more afternoon and we should have them all ready to paint.
I took care of beginning of the month bank stuff and paid some bills. Called the bank as they sent me an email...and the gal who I talked with had no idea (twice)...finally got to a gal that knew something. I think I know more about Bill Pay than they do. I warned them that many more people would be calling.
I am part of an Arthritis Study...they want my blood and will send someone out to do the blood draw and send me a check:)
On hold to schedule a couple of medical appointments...one that was mysteriously cancelled. Really?
I put a chicken breast in the crockpot, Far Guy shredded the chicken and I put in a can of Canoe Wild Rice and some gluten free chicken broth...it was really good...I had more rice than chicken. I made enough so that I can have soup for a couple of days.
On Thursday I was on the hunt for bananas that were not green...I found some organic ones. Other errands in town were accomplished while far Guy had his infusion.
I am feeling somewhat better but still very tired.
One day at a time.
Far Side
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie