Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Crochet Report

 I finished the Shell Stitch Granny Square Blanket.  It was Stylecraft Special DK in Parchment and Denim.  It ended up using 2 plus skeins of Parchment and 1 skein of Denim.

Perfect size for a baby.

I shopped upstairs in my stash for the next colors.  I chose Shrimp and Apricot in Stylecraft Special DK.  I have 3 skeins of Shrimp and 2 of Apricot so this blanket may be a tad bigger...time will tell.

Very girly colors!
I enjoy this particular stitch and it works well for the yarn I have on hand...thus reducing the stash! 

Minnesota weather:  Cool   High was 59F or 15C  Low was 51F or 11C  it rained most of the day on Monday just a nice gentle rain.

What's cooking?  GF Creamy Rice Soup and GF Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Far Side


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie