Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Crochet Report

 I finished the Shell Stitch Granny Square Blanket.  It was Stylecraft Special DK in Parchment and Denim.  It ended up using 2 plus skeins of Parchment and 1 skein of Denim.

Perfect size for a baby.

I shopped upstairs in my stash for the next colors.  I chose Shrimp and Apricot in Stylecraft Special DK.  I have 3 skeins of Shrimp and 2 of Apricot so this blanket may be a tad bigger...time will tell.

Very girly colors!
I enjoy this particular stitch and it works well for the yarn I have on hand...thus reducing the stash! 

Minnesota weather:  Cool   High was 59F or 15C  Low was 51F or 11C  it rained most of the day on Monday just a nice gentle rain.

What's cooking?  GF Creamy Rice Soup and GF Cheddar Bay Biscuits

Far Side


11 comments:

  1. You must have a crochet hook in your hands all the time! Very pretty blankets - I especially like the denim and cream together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shrimp and apricot - great combo!! Your finished one turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the shell stitch looks. Your shrimp and apricot are perfect colors for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the orange. It’s great for fall. very jealous of your weather. It’s nearly 100 here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful crochet work! And your soup sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With the stash of material you have you just look at it and an image pops into your head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty blankets! I had lunch with my former library co-workers on Saturday and I had a bowl of creamy rice soup. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must admit I'm envious of your lovely gentle rain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie