Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wistful Wednesday: Birthdays

This is birthday week at our oldest daughter’s house.

She is 46 today.  Hardly seems possible that we have a child approaching 50 years old.

Trica 14 or 15 years old

This was Trica when she was about 14 years old, it was the year of the orange hair.

It was Paige’s birthday last week …she was 19 that hardly seems possible either.

I decided to see if I could find a photo of  Miss Paige when she was 14.

Paige is 14 (2)

I found one!  Happy Birthday Miss Paige!!  I have no recent photos of her…maybe soon.  We talk to her on the phone but have not seen her since November.

It was Maddies’s birthday yesterday.  She turned 20.

Maddie 2012 14 years old

I found a photo of her when she was 14 also. Most of the photos I take of her have Mikey in them now…I will take a photo of her soon.

Happy Birthday girls!

Blog Signature

20 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is a very busy birthday month for your family! Fun to see and compare them all at the same age.

linda m said...

Happy Birthday to Tricia, Paige and Maddie.

Victoria Zigler said...

Happy birthday, Trica, Paige, and Maddie!

thecrazysheeplady said...

Happy Birthdays :-)

DJan said...

Good pictures of your birthday girls when they were 14. Happy birthday to every one! :-)

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Happy Birthday to all your birthday girls....my daughter was 46 this past Monday, April 16th.

Phyllis Pritchard said...

Happy Birthday to them!!

Val Ewing said...

14! I have two grand daughters about that age now and it sure makes life more interesting!
Our birthday blast was in March!
Happy Birthday everyone!

Patsy said...

Happy Birthday to all!

Rita said...

Busy birthday month! Happy birthday to all the ladies! :)

Bonnie said...

Wow! What a busy month for birthdays. A very Happy Birthday to all the girls! They all look beautiful! I understand your feelings about our kids getting older - my oldest is 45 and I think that makes me feel older than my age of 65!

Granny Marigold said...

Lots of birthdays to celebrate! Happy birthday to those concerned.

Red said...

Birthdays close together give lots of things to celebrate at one time.

marlu said...

Fun to see them at the same age. Beautiful girls, all!

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

I hope all had great birthdays

Anonymous said...

HI....I am not getting your posts so will you please re send to willowhouse2@q.com..I miss you.. Love and blessings to all Merri

Far Side of Fifty said...

If you are on a PC you can sign up on the sidebar with your email address.

Linda Reeder said...

I'll have one of my granddaughter at 14, this week next year. :-)

Henny Penny said...

Happy Birthday to all you sweet girls! My Madison turned 20 on the 10th of April. I love the pictures! Time flies, doesn't it!

Sam I Am...... said...

Happy Birthday to all your beautiful girls!