Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wistful Wednesday: Noah

Not a little boy anymore.  Our fourth grand and first grandson.

Noahs birthday

Here he is at Susan’s Daycare…he is in the center in a blue t shirt.  Look how blonde he was!

We went out for lunch for his birthday.  It was good to see him and give him a birthday hug.

Noah May 22 2018

I told him that I wanted to keep him little forever but his Mom couldn’t stop him from growing.  He said “I did stop just at 6 feet 2 inches.”

Noah on his birthday

This is the last of his teen years….seems like only yesterday that Far Guy and I walked into the hospital very early in the morning to the sound of a baby crying…yes it was Noah…his Dad was giving him his first bath and he was letting everyone know he didn’t like it.

Blog Signature

18 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Oh my how they seem to grow up so darned fast! I recall when all of my grands were born and now I wonder how the older ones became teens??? How on earth did that happen?
Handsome young man!

Victoria Zigler said...

Happy birthday, Noah!

linda m said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!

DJan said...

Yes, they do grow up fast. Happy birthday to the fine looking young man he's become. And time flies these days, doesn't it? :-)

Betsy said...

Happy, happy birthday Noah! They grow way too fast. He is such a handsome young man.
Blessings always, Betsy

Tired Teacher said...

Happy Birthday, Noah.

Kansas Kay said...

Nice looking young man! They do grow up quickly! Happy Birthday to Noah.

Sam I Am...... said...

Where do the years go? Happy Birthday to such a handsome and accomplished young man.

Rita said...

Happy birthday to Noah!
The years just fly by.

Patsy said...

Happy Birthday Noah!
my 6'2 he did grow

Bonnie said...

Happy Birthday Noah! You have a great big wonderful life ahead of you and I'm sure a successful future!

Cynthia said...

He sure did grooooooooow up! And his hair color changed, too. Nice you got to share his birthday with him one more time.

Red said...

It's mixed feeling. You like to see them grow and mature but you miss them when they were small.

Henny Penny said...

How sweet! Noah is a handsome boy. Happy Birthday Noah!

Granny Marigold said...

Birthday wishes for Noah! My sons' and also grandson's hair started out blonde and went to medium brown with time.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Not so little anymore, hope he had a great birthday

marlu said...

Happy Birthday to Noah!!

L. D. said...

I like the hospital story of Noah. He is about as tall as my oldest son. They just grow up too quickly.