Tuesday, July 21, 2026

More cards

 I have cleared the second card project off of my desk.  I had a drawer that had lots of photos that were meant for cards. 


It took me several days to complete the project.  I was either slow or had too many photos! 

The cards are safely incased in see through card sleeves... so it is practically like shopping when I am looking for a card OR when someone runs across the three boxes of cards they will appreciate how neat and organized I was:)

I ordered this box from some mail order place years ago and it is full of all kinds of cards. 

What's Cooking:  Philly's and corn on the cob!

Minnesota weather:  High 83F or 28C  Low 58F or 14C  

Far Side

4 comments:

  1. Your card shop is so handy. I have cards in boxes and have to look through all to find one. Of course, mine are just ones I purchased not beautiful and special like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card projects are stunning...and your photos are all so beautiful. Corn on the cob and philly's sounds so good. We had BBQ last evening. BBQ is so expensive around here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE GOT RAIN!!!!! Not over the top rain, but RAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ❤️ seeing your creative talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie