Recently I ran onto this old recipe. Rhonda gave it to me about 1977 or so. It brought back some sad/good memories. Her penmanship is very distinctive.
I made something similar using a can each of frozen orange juice and lemonade using whatever water is called for and about 1 1/2 cups vodka. I also put it in an ice cream pail and let it get slushy. Take out enough to fill your glass and then add 7 Up to brighten up the drink.
Rhonda has been gone a long time, she was a good friend. She graduated from High School with Far Guy and we lived next door to her and her husband back in 1970. She had MS and died from an infection in 2009, she lived her last years in a Nursing Home.
Far Side
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie