It is always something to celebrate when we get our first tomato of the season...luckily I found two so we can each have one.
We like the Yellow Pear Tomatoes the best...less acid and great flavor.Far Guy went out and found two more so we each had two!!
We are real exciting people when the highlight of our day was a couple of tomatoes:)
Far Side
ah the sweet taste of success..must trigger something in the inner being, a smidgen of the joy of creating something...
ReplyDeleteTomatoes fresh from the vine are something to celebrate. Two each is a double treat.
ReplyDeleteI’m with you. First tomatoes are exciting! RHill, TX
ReplyDeleteI completely get the excitement from tasting something you grew, especially first harvest!!
ReplyDeleteOur tomato plants are really big and full this year. Usually makes for a not so great tomato year. Will see. We plant the Super Sweet Cherries. So far the dogs have only left us a couple lol.
I've not seen these yellow pear tomatoes. I'm gonna be on the look out for them. I had a tomato out of the garden yesterday...so fresh tasting....
ReplyDeleteNice! i think I'm still a month away on tomatoes for mine!
ReplyDeleteWe are the same way! Today I had a tomato sandwich for BREAKFAST!!! Why not?!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing like the taste of a tomato from the garden. Yum!
ReplyDeleteI hear you!
ReplyDeleteMy husband and I are the same way!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, from one gardener to another.
ReplyDeleteI've got my eye on a large tomato which is slowly turning red. It will make a wonderful sandwich ( lucky for me that DH doesn't care for tomatoes).
ReplyDeleteThose are so good! One of my favorite memories is a bowl of yellow pear tomatoes on my grandma's table. I'd grab a few every time I walked by!
ReplyDeleteI have never seen yellow tomatoes
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing better tasting than a fresh tomato!
ReplyDeleteHey, tomatoes are the greatest. Celebrate.
ReplyDelete