Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Afghan

 I have a crochet project that is finished.  It has been washed and dried in the dryer.  The yarn washes beautifully.


I used Stylecraft Special DK in all shades of purples and beige.  I used a 3.5mm hook and the pattern is Study of Reality which was a free pattern on Ravelry. 

I learned some new to me stitches with this blanket and I also learned not to go rogue...and when you think there is a problem...stop and re evaluate.   The edges of the blanket tend to roll.  I can do better...but someone will love this blanket someday. 

I had a busy day...some cleaning and dusting happened and some laundry.  Far Guy is feeling better...he still has a nagging cough...he sees his Dr next week for a follow up after his hospital stay.  He is woodcarving most days. 

What's cooking?  Ribs and corn on the cob.  Yummy!

Minnesota weather:  HIgh 73F or 23C  Low 50F or 10C

Far Side

5 comments:

  1. very pretty....made to be loved not judged....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful crochet piece. Your Minnesota weather is perfect. We’re supposed to hit 103 today so no telling what the heat index will be. Ugg! RHill, TX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really pretty, especially with that medallion. Hope FG gets rid of that cough soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since know nothing about quilting, it must take a very long time to complete a project like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie