Our usual trip to town was okay. Two sticks this week for the weekly IV for Far Guy. I made it to Aldi for fruit and cheese, Walmart for my pickup order and Hugos for what Walmart didn't have. (The crackers Far Guy likes for lunch and lemon pudding ) Then to the bank...finally to the parking lot to read my book until he called for me to pick him up at the door. Town was pretty busy for mid August....the tourists are hanging on longer than usual.
The Mandevilla is looking awesome in the planter outside the front door at the Bank, the planter also has Petunias and a single Gerbera Daisy.
We came home and unloaded groceries...cut up the watermelon that was supposed to be seedless but was not...I did some misc things and then we settled down to watch Grey's Anatomy we are in season 13.
Minnesota Weather: High 80F or 27C Low 59F or 15C
What's Cooking? Pizza! The homemade kind and it was really good!
Far Side
You have things super organized on the days the infusion is given.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely summer planter at your bank! Homemade pizza is something I do fairly often.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a productive day! Last weekend we decided to order in instead of making our own pizza. It was not a great idea. Homemade is more work but better result.
ReplyDeleteLots got done yesterday. You make the most of the waiting time, that's for sure. Maybe the tourists are sticking around waiting for smoke to clear or cooler weather at home.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Betsy
That planter at the bank is really pretty & photo worthy. Looks so vibrant. The flags add a nice splash of color. It being the 250th celebrations, everything everywhere has been decorated with flags.
ReplyDeleteGood work with pizza!
ReplyDeleteI had homemade pizza too. Thankfully Laura made it.
ReplyDeleteYou got a lot of errands completed. I go to Aldi’s a different day. I can’t do two stores in one day! 😂
Just got out of surgery. I hope I can get stuff done soon
ReplyDeleteIt's Friday, so out to breakfast, then a stop to catch up with son Jake, then Safeway for weekly shopping. After lunch, we did a return at Costco and a stop at Michael's for a frame. Finally it's recliner time.
ReplyDeleteVery productive day! My grocery day is tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteLD...I think of all the very cold days of the past winter that you can take 80's easily.
ReplyDeleteI find myself shopping more and more at Aldi (cheese, fruit, bread and our choice of non traditional milk). Homemade pizza (yum), what do you use for the crust?
ReplyDeletePillsbury Crust:)
Delete