Yesterday Far Guy worked on the wood carved Christmas Ornaments...I joined him in the afternoon. In the morning...I did a whole bunch of "stuff" I had a number of tasks going at once....making Humming Bird food, laundry, clearing off my desk etc...I had a Post It Note nightmare near my computer...recipes and notes to self.
My baby brother and his bride visited in the evening...Smudge and Baxter like visiting here...I have Cheerios for treats:) They brought me more green beans that I will cook up and freeze. (I shall watch them like a hawk)
Minnesota Weather: High 81F or 27C Low 61F or 16C
What's Cooking? Walleye, corn on the cob, tomatoes and kiwi.
This photo was taken on his birthday in 1994 when he was 80 years old. That is Far Guy and Jen in the photo. A few weeks later he would die from multi system failure after a surgery. He was a very kind man...he is missed.August 13th was the day my Father In Law was born back in 1914.
Far Side
%20copy.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie