Our one little Yellow Pear Tomato plant likes the sheep tank and being next to the garage.
Even the parts that fell over in the wind are doing okay. I will need a ladder to pick tomatoes before long.
Right now we get about two sometimes three ripe tomatoes per day.
We had a quiet day...we did a few errands in town and then went to our usual Sunday Lupper Patio spot because this Sunday that little town will be full of people...so we did Sunday on Friday and will try out a different place on Sunday. That is a win win for cooking!
Minnesota Weather: We got about 1/3 of an inch of rain...enough to perk up the brown lawn. High 78F or 26C Low 57F or 14C
Far Side
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie