Monday, July 20, 2026

Rudbeckia

 The Rudbeckia was doing really good until the heat spell.  We need a little rain soon ...the grass is turning brown.


We had a quiet day on Sunday.  Far Guy did some woodcarving until it was time for our Sunday afternoon date on the patio of our favorite place to eat.   I did some laundry and worked on another of my card projects and then some stuff that no one notices.

We came home and watched Grey's Anatomy...we are on season 12. We watch it most afternoons...sometime I nap through it and Far Guy has to give me an update. 

Minnesota Weather: High 86F or 30C  Low was 67F or 19C.

Far Side


7 comments:

  1. We have had plenty of rain around here...Thunderstorms! but I know that the heat is on it's way. not looking forward to this. I think it's neat that you all go to your favorite dinner on the porch each week.. I watched Grey's Anatomy when it first came out, but haven't seen any of the shows in a very long time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so miserably hot here. Lots of heat lightening and even some fires because of it. Such a scary summer we are having.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been keeping my Susans watered - I learned last year they are not quite as drought tolerant as the coneflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the brown eyed Susan. I don’t have anything to watch. I watched murder 101 on prime. It’s about a high school class in Tennessee. I tried the new Little house on the Prairie. They strayed from the book and ruined it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A quiet Sunday sounds nice. I'll need one of those days after the grandkids and adult kids go home again next Sunday. Starting to trickle in this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never watched any episodes of Grey's Anatomy. 60 years ago, stuck at home with a crying baby, I often watched General Hospital in those long afternoons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're on Whidbey Island for a few days, returning home tomorrow, when it is supposed to heat up. Everything that is not irrigated is dried up and brown here

    ed to

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments! If you have a question I will try to answer it here. I no longer accept anonymous comments. All comments will be approved before posting...due to spammers...may the fleas of a thousand camels infest every hair on his body. Connie